AIRWAY MANAGEMENT & DENTISTRY
Enhance the treatment options you can offer your patients.
Sleep dentistry and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) are important ways to enhance the value of your dental practice. This 2-day course will take you through the steps of successfully integrating sleep dentistry into your general practice.
With the estimated 1 in 15 Americans suffering with OSA, your practice cannot afford to miss out on this important treatment option. Reserve your seat today as this course is only held once a year.
A changed dentist speaks for himself.
We've helped thousands of dentists discover the potential of sleep dentistry.
An eye-opening experience.
“This course opened my eyes to the number of patients within my own practice who struggle with sleep apnea. After the course, I was able to return to my practice, see cases of sleep apnea among my own patients, and feel confident in offering them solutions for better health.”
Dr. Paul MacDonald
- attended Jan. 2020
Here's a sneak peek at some of the topics covered.
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)
- What each dentist needs to know about OSA.
- Integrating sleep dentistry into a general practice.
- Tools available for the diagnosis of OSA.
- Understanding the patient flow for diagnosed and un-diagnosed OSA.
OSA insurance reimbursements
- Billing insurance for OSA-related procedures and appliances.
Management of OSA
- How to responsibly manage OSA within a dental practice.
- Understanding the medical guidelines required for OSA.
- An introduction to OSA appliances and how to use them in an OSA-management plan.
Implementing sleep dentistry
- Preparing your team to help with sleep dentistry treatments.