Master the skills that make your production soar.
Build your skills while you prep and bond a full arch case on your own patient.
The difference between wishing and being is doing.
If you're looking for a way to differentiate your practice from the competition, this course is for you. Become part of a small group of dentists who have discovered how full arch reconstruction can transform a practice. Patients will seek out the outcomes you can deliver.
A changed dentist speaks for himself.
We have helped thousands of dentists complete their first full arch reconstruction.
Producing more, working less!
“The Clinical Hands-On course has decreased my stress and increased my production. Actually, prepping and bonding a full arch on my own patients was a great skill-building experience. Their patient-focused approach has allowed me to produce more while seeing fewer patients per day.”
Dr. Jeffrey Yelle
- attended Oct. 2019
Here's a sneak peek at some of the topics covered.
Large case protocol
Avoiding problems that can wreck a case.
Large case design
- Soft-tissue framing.
- Optimal aesthetic preparation.
- Chairside provisionals in 15 minutes.
- Color-mapping and design.
- Prepping and temporizing your own patient.
Large case occlusion
- Bonding for longevity.
- Occlusion - combining function and aesthetics.
- Bond final restorations on your own patient.
- Workflow for efficient large-case bonding.
Making it happen
- Case presentation skills for large cases.
- How to market large cases so patients understand the value.