Experience the ease and profitability of removables in your practice.
This course provides a systematic approach to dentures that drastically reduces clinical errors. The result is a superior outcome for denture patients, and an important new stream of revenue for your practice.
Learn how to dial-in wax rims, effectively use bite planes, and follow a proven approach that reduces the number of required appointments. You will also gain knowledge on material selection. Reserve your seat today as this course is only offered once a year.
A changed dentist speaks for herself.
Thousands of dentists have learned to make removables a profitable revenue stream.
Removables that fit the first time.
“The Removables course transformed my practice! I work in public health, where partials and dentures comprise a big part of the treatment I deliver. Before the course, I was often doing remakes or having to spend a lot of chair-time with adjustments. Now I have a system that works consistently, and my patients get removables that fit the first time."
Dr. Felicia Fontenot
- attended Feb. 2020
Here's a sneak peek at some of the topics covered.
- Learn how to take impressions that capture everything you need the first time.
- Increase the efficiency of your removable cases from the first appointment.
- How to properly interpret casts to prevent mistakes in case design.
- How to dramatically reduce denture remakes and relines.
Live patient demonstration
- Watch chairside as each of the key points presented is demonstrated on a live patient.
- Learn now to select the proper material for your removable cases.
- Avoid common material selection mistakes that result in poor outcomes and needless remakes.
Partials, attachements and locators
- Learn how to use dental tools available to provide solutions to all of your removable patients.
- Master techniques that reduce chair time and increase patient satisfaction.
- Learn how to troubleshoot removable cases for optimal outcomes and minimal chair time.